Friday, May 8, 2009

Play time at the Park

My friends who moved to Maryland about two months ago came back to Utah for Mother's day and they were in Salt Lake for the day. We went to Cafe Rio and then I tagged along to a play date at the park with some of their friends from their ward. Poor Jade hurt her leg on a slide in Maryland a week or so ago, and they put a cast on her leg. Poor, cute little thing. Lizzie said that she had been running, and then she was reduced to crawling again because of the cast. She had started trying to walk earlier that day. She got going really well at the park. She'd walk for ever, and then I'd get the camera out, and she'd give me a disapproving look and stop. Lizzie also said she'd been started talking a lot more and she was so cute and would say, up, hot, down, and wee.






1 comment:

Whitney Denney said...

Well, it's the cutest hobble that I've ever seen!