Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!

Today is my Grandpa Harper's 91st birthday! He is wonderful and I love him.

May 5th, 1918--isn't this the cutest picture you've ever seen?

Too cute for words!

The dapper, handsome one on the left is A. Harper Wallace Jr on a mission in New Zealand. I have it on very good authority that he never wore his hat, and that he was supposed to. He must have worn it at least once for the picture.

Not the best picture quality...but I don't need to tell you which decade it is from. Grandpa is in the middle and my dad is just to the left, the others I believe are my uncles Ashley, Richie, and Charlie...and they are all sitting the same...that hasn't changed.

Me and Lydia and Grandpa last year for Sunday dinner.

Grandpa and Whitney...Christmas?

Another Sunday dinner.

Grandpa, Janet, and Mom at the 91st Birthday dinner.

Happy Birthday Grandpa! I'm sorry I don't have any pictures of him and Grandma Ellen together, or of more family members on my computer. (Some of you may be glad, however.)

Love you tons Grandpa!

No comments: