Saturday, March 24, 2012

Vintage Fashion Show

As part of the celebration of the Relief Society's Birthday my home ward had a Vintage Fashion show with clothing from the 1800's to the 90's. They are an amazing group of ladies and always do such a fantastic job with things. All the outfits came from people in the ward and there were probably around 30. Members of the Relief Society and Young Women modeled them to a cute narration about the fashion of the time and who wore the specific item of clothing where. I had way too much fun. I got to wear two fantastic dresses. As you can probably tell I had no problem strutting my stuff on the red carpet.
 
 
Late 1800's wedding dress.
 Rack with some of the dresses.
 Back detail of a 40's wedding dress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice man. Extremely informative post. I'll be sure to pass this along to my friends.
1991 Buick Park Avenue AC Compressor