Friday, March 23, 2012

New twist to desparation hairdo

In trying to do something slightly different with my hair now and then here was a dressed up desperation hair-do. Extra high (highest I've ever done, this is opening new vistas for me) messy bun with a scarf. My mom and I were talking about scarfs and saying we should start wearing them, so I have acquired a couple to experiment with. I feel I should mention that while messy buns are often a desperation hair do they usually look good and if you hair is actually not in a desperation state even better. I haven't done anything with my hair since I started volunteering on a film. I am so sick of wearing my hair in a ponytail (which coming from me is significant). It's at that point where it needs to be cut to look good down and straight and I haven't had any time to get it cut.

No comments: