Sunday, October 19, 2008

Les Puces


The street on which the markets all branch off. You can see the signs for the Dauphine market on the near right, and for the Vernaison market on the far left.









An entrance into the Vernaison Market.













Another entrance into the Vernaison Market


















Four views of shops in the Vernaison Market
























































One of the indoor markets, I can't remember which one. This is the one that structurally felt similar to Pike's Place (with the addition of light)















Book shop in said indoor market that I can't remember the name of.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Holy books! That market looks like a blast! I'm glad I can secretly live my life vicariously through you by looking at these pictures. Although now I just said it, so I guess that doesn't really make it a secret anymore, does it...?