Friday, January 27, 2012

State Snoopers - Kaysville Adventure


We are now on a mission to discover near and far things in our state (and other nearby regions) Snooping the State for good scenery, cute shops, ancestral cemeteries, restaurants, events, and locations. Today we went to Kaysville, UT. We sent to some cute shops (I got a cute shirt 50% off wahoo) and to a good bakery for lunch.

The best adventures begin with a 32 oz Diet Coke-Coke mix.
Bun Basket n Bakery

The breadsticks I had with my cheesy bacon potato soup. 


  Image of an unexpectedly successful DI trip...we may have stopped in Centerville.

 Pictures taken from the moving car.
 
 
The Trio of the day - I was sitting in the sun, I don't normally wear tank tops in January. 

1 comment:

Nourishing Creations said...

Thanks for all the SLC city pictures! Reminds me that it *is* winter and there is at least snow somewhere ;) Miss those snow capped mountains! (We did have 1 day of snow, jade really enjoyed it!)