Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hearting the As-Is

There's this couch at IKEA that we've been wanting to buy for our kitchen for a long time. We have never bit the bullet, though. My Mom and I were at IKEA buying me a bookcase on Thursday and when we did our customary wander through the As-Is section right before leaving low and behold there was our couch! 40% off! With no noticeable defects! The kindly IKEA men helped us smoosh it into our CRV (who needs leg room?) and twined the back hatch down since it wouldn't close the last 6" and homeward bound we were!
There's still a bit of re-arranging to do sometime, but it's already the most popular seat in the house.

1 comment:

Nourishing Creations said...

what a great find! I love how things we are seeking seem to find a way into our lives! I was looking for a freezer and one that is just perfect for our needs just happened to be offered to us by a friend for a small price! It's so neat how this happens!