Sunday, April 5, 2009

Latest Finds

Me and my Mom have been on a big DI spree (I will confess that I have the bug worse than she does). We first started going looking for some wool sweaters to felt and make a couple of purses out of. We then expanded to glassware (our favorite) and now are starting to add specific kitchen utensils (like the non-bulky cheese graters that no one buys any more. Saturday I found fourteen silver-plated forks and a butter knife with a silver plated handle (abt $3.00) after a couple of polishes (they could use one or two more) I am pleased as punch with my new forks...and they are being laid by for such a time as I will need my own forks. (Yeah, am starting to run into storage problems) :) So, viva la DI.




Aren't they cute!?
I learned from my Mom when I got home (which many of you probably already know) is that on the back of the spoon it should say if it's stainless steel/whatever, this says Harmony House Plate AA+.

Some dishes.
This is a purse I made for a friend from a sweater.

1 comment:

Nourishing Creations said...

love it, they are very "elen"