Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Organ Loft - Salt Lake City

My friend got us together to go to The Organ Loft, here in SLC, I'd never hear of it before, but I'm definitely a fan. We watched an old silent black and white film to live improvised organ (and other instrument) accompaniment. Anyway, it's way cool there and I was totally charmed. The picutres don't give the best sense of the place, but they're what I got.

...that's right, the WurliTzer organ was gold and purple glitter...pretty much the sweetest thing ever.

1 comment:

it's me, andrea. said...

This is so funny! My boss plays at the Organ Loft ALL THE TIME!!! He's like 60 and in a band. I hear it's kinda the old people hang out. But I hear about this place often. In fact, our company party is going to be there in a week and a half. I'm looking forward to it!